Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Just because# 6























You know what annoys me the most? People that only contact you for something that only benefits them...G-d i hate 

June 18th Im jumping out a air plane!! SKY DIVING BABY!!! Im excited and scared at the same time...I've told a bunch of people of jumping and all there reactions are " good luck" "your crazy" " I would never do that" "Your taking a risk "  blah blah blah i heard it all!! Let me tell you one thing ive been saying to everyone and there responses... Everyday you wake up,brush your teeth,eat,and as soon as u walk out that front door of your house.. Your taking a risk!! You feel safe because your walking on ground? I was told from a friend of mine that in queens a young guy went to get something to eat and a guy pulled up in a car and shot him multiple times....Do you think that young guy knew that just going down the block to get something to eat would end in tragedy? I don't think so...

No comments: